We took your questions last night on Concacaf Champions League, that Buffon red card, Christian Pulisic’s golazo/cross, and a whole lot of other random stuff.
And in case you missed our last couple shows, they’re posted below. You can kill the next few hours of your workday. You’re welcome.
Or USWNT? Or whichever other teams you support as well?
From pre-dawn wake-ups to watch your favorite European team to the visceral sadness and anger that accompany crushing defeats (looking at you, USMNT), is being a fan costing you more than you receive? Continue reading “Is it worth it to support the USMNT?”
Did you miss our special show Thursday night? Watch it now!
Tuesday night was a very strange edition of USfanTV, which isn’t particularly surprising considering everything strange going on in the US Soccer world.
By now, we’re used to the insanity.
But, imagine you’re enjoying the Copa America back in 2016, and someone travels from the future with a Biff Tannen’s Sports Almanac containing the following predictions about US Soccer in early 2018:
- We missed the World Cup after finishing fifth in the Hex
- We’d be playing especially meaningless friendlies with all of the old guard shuffled away from the team
- We’d be without a coach and a federation president (let alone that Bruce Arena would replace Jurgen Klinsmann–and get canned)
- Landon Donovan would come out of retirement–again–and play for Leon
- Pep Guardiola would sign Mix Diskerud (although, we know that’s not really what’s happening there)
- And, Eric Wynalda and Hope Solo (Hope Solo!?!?) would be among the candidates vying to run USSF.
These predictions would seem so crazy that you wouldn’t even consider that they might be true. This is all too much, right? And yet, somehow, this is where we find ourselves.
Strange, indeed. See you guys next week!